Advances in modern dentistry now make it possible for people who have lost teeth to have permanent replacements for them. Dr. Ramdev have been practicing at the forefront of this technology for many years. Their role as surgeons for implant placement developed from years of precision surgical techniques and a tradition of planning and coordinating the restoration of debilitated mouths with restoration of debilitated mouths with restorative dentists.
Dr. Ramdev will use proven biological techniques to place from one to several implants in your mouth. After a period of 2-3 months, needed for implants to fuse to your jaw bone, your dentist fabricates and attaches the tooth or teeth replacements to the implants. These techniques are very reliable and nearly always result in long-lasting replacement of missing teeth. Of course, each patient presents unique circumstances which must be evaluated individually.
Benefits of Dental Implants:
- Natural looking and feeling tooth replacement
- Renewed self-esteem, since implants restore your ability to talk more freely, making you less self-conscious, more “whole”, more confident
- Stable teeth instead of dentures, improving speech, taste and chewing ability
- Support and strengthening of weak remaining teeth
- Prevention of bone shrinkage and facial changes after tooth loss
Professional maintenance of your implants is crucial for long-lasting success. We provide exceptional supportive care after your implants are healthy and functioning.