Dear Valued Patients:
We will be transitioning toward more comprehensive dental care beginning Monday, May 18th. At this time we will only be working out of our Dover, NH location. Our Dover hours are as follows: Monday through Thursday from 8:00 am to 5:00 pm.
In an effort to support national efforts to fight the COVID- 19 pandemic, our practice is taking the following steps to help assure your health and well-being and that of our community:
- Our treatment operatories have been updated with a negative pressure system to limit dental aerosols.
- Please be advised that with these negative pressure systems the rooms will be cold & you should dress accordingly when coming in for a dental appointment.
- As always, we will strictly follow the current guidelines of the CDC, ADA, and OSHA in regard to PPE and infection control.
- Your health, and the health of our dedicated staff, matters to us, so going forward we will be implementing health screening protocols. Upon arriving to our office patients will be screened with a brief health questionnaire and a temperature check. If there are any signs or symptoms of COVID-19, we will ask patients to reschedule their appointment.
- To help maintain social distancing our reception room will be closed. Upon arrival to the office, please wait in your car and call the front desk at: 603-742-4123.
- We ask that everyone entering our office wear a facial covering as recommended by the CDC. We also ask that you please bring your own pen and sanitize your hands upon entering the office with the provided hand sanitizer.
- Please arrive with any necessary paperwork completed. The new patient paperwork, as well as our surgical consent forms can be found on our web site under: menu>forms. If you are a surgical patient and not sure which consent you’ll need, please contact our office.
- Our team will now greet you with their masks on. Please be patient as we are working on feeling more comfortable with all of the additional protective gear and precautions. Your patience is greatly appreciated.
The safety and well-being of our patients continues to be our primary concern. We will continue to monitor the status of COVID-19 nationally and within our community and keep you up-to-date.
I urge you to contact us if you have any questions or concerns. We can be reached by phone at 603-742-4123.
Dr. Ramdev & Team