Dear Valued Patients:
We will be transitioning toward more comprehensive dental care beginning Monday, May 18th. At this time we will only be working out of our Dover, NH location. Our Dover hours are as follows: Monday through Thursday from 8:00 am to 5:00 pm.
In an effort to support national efforts to fight the COVID- 19 pandemic, our practice is taking the following steps to help assure your health and well-being and that of our community:
- Our treatment operatories have been updated with a negative pressure system to limit dental aerosols.
- Please be advised that with these negative pressure systems the rooms will be cold & you should dress accordingly when coming in for a dental appointment.
- As always, we will strictly follow the current guidelines of the CDC, ADA, and OSHA in regard to PPE and infection control.
- If there are any signs or symptoms of COVID-19 or you have been in contact with anyone who has been exposed, we will ask patients to reschedule their appointment.
- Masks are OPTIONAL in our office, and we ask that you arrive 10 minutes early for your appointment as you may have to update paperwork.
- Please arrive with any necessary paperwork completed. The new patient paperwork can be found on our web site under the new patient tab at the top of our website. If you are an existing patient and need to update a medical history that can be found under the existing patient tab at the top of the website. If you are having trouble finding this information, please contact our office.
- Please be patient as we are working on feeling more comfortable with all of the additional protective gear and precautions. Your patience is greatly appreciated.
The safety and well-being of our patients continues to be our primary concern. We will continue to monitor the status of COVID-19 nationally and within our community and keep you up-to-date.
I urge you to contact us if you have any questions or concerns. We can be reached by phone at 603-742-4123.
Dr. Ramdev & Team